By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - THIS Gen is the BEST!!

Every week the gaming opinions change.  When 360 is doing extremely well one week, almost none of the Sony fans even show face.  When PS3 is doing well, only the die-hard 360 fans even comment.  Wii fans just sit back, laugh, watch the PS360 fans scream at each other, then secretly sob while they wish LINK wasnt wearing his tetris pixel print armor due to lack of HD resolution and poor textures (I own a Wii, with HD cords, and yes....I sobbed).  All systems have their pro's/con's but it sure is fun choosing sides....aint it. 

Usually there are intelligent/semi-intelligent posts from fans who (a) own both HD consoles or all three, and can see past all the blind-fanboyism.  (b) Own a Wii, dont care about the PS360, and with 1st place in the bag, comment without bias.......unless of course you are making fun of the Wii.  Pure PC gamers, who enjoy seeing how console numbers influence, reflect, and impact PC gaming and technology within the gaming community.  (d)  Pure Hand-Held owners, who fight their own DS/PSP fanboy battles.  

It's fun sifting through profiles, recent posts, comments, and threads to determine who's opinions best fits within ones own gaming spectrum, and firing a "please be my friend" request down range.  What side(s) are you gunna choose?   Is it the.......(Xbot Fans-R-Us club) or (Delaystation Defense Farce) or (GameCube with Motion Controls team).....and who to poke fun at the most.........

Heck....I poke fun at myself sometimes when I feel that rush of adrenaline when it comes to retaliating against someone talking smack agains the 360...even though said smack was well warrented or deserved.  Or posting a quick and witty retort to Sony fans who post things like, "Wait till E3" or "This TGS will be epic for Sony"....XD, yes.....(cough)....it sure was lol.  This Gen's Console War has been the most fun....lol, keep it up everyone.  That's why I love this site, and all the members who frequent it!

Oh and......360 is the Shizzznite, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

its a fun generation to follow. But the 4th was better

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

I wanted to post that I like this gen aswell for all those great games and new IP's....But then I read your post X_X.

I thought that you were saying this gen so far has the best assortment of games, or the best opportunities to play games (and it does on both counts).

In terms of gamer culture it's basically identical to all the other generations, at least in terms of how we interact with each other.

That was a great opening post i totally agree with it this generation sure is fun to watch =)

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network

Well what khuutra said...Just replace X360 and PS3 with GC and Xbox and the Wii with PS2 and it is almost identical;.;;I would even say last gen was better because of the Dreamcast and the end of Sega. Woohaa just thinking about it gives me goosebumps!

TheTruthHurts! said:

[...]

What side(s) are you gunna choose?   Is it the.......(Xbot Fans-R-Us club) or (Delaystation Defense Farce) or (GameCube with Motion Controls team).....and who to poke fun at the most.........

[...]

I want you banned now, you fanboy insulter!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I think the best part of this generation is that there is such a desperation to get a foot hold and win that the consumer ultimately wins.

100s of more games are being made than ever, price cuts, new online experiences, etc.

this gen aint nothing you should have been in my play groud at school when someone people was arguing over what console was better mgadrive or snes. ps1 or n64. it was a blood bath, the funny thing is it was usually me doing the hitting because i get frustrated when people chat complete and utter rubbish, fun times fun times.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

i found last one better.