By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamespot Dead Space Review : 9/10

"

Dead Space is a remarkable game from a well-tread genre that manages to stand out from its competitors in almost every way, from visual presentation to engaging story, innovative combat mechanics to fright factor. Whether you're looking for a terrifying horror experience or a deeply story-driven adventure that will keep you engaged for 15-20 hours, Dead Space is a fantastic game that you should not pass on.

"

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/deadspace/review.html

wow,,,i ll probably buy this game.(it popped out of nowhere)

Around the Network

=p Wow... I thought I read somewhere else that it got a 6.5. UGH ANOTHER GAME I HAVE TO MISS BECAUSE THERE ARE JUST TO MANY GAMES X_X.

the average score now is about 9 for Dead space

I am definitely getting this game.

Resident Evil 4 + Western control scheme + Event Horizon + The Thing = win.

Looking very good.

I may buy this for my GF after she gets Silent Hill 5 beaten.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

i think this game will end up around the mid to late 80's. it seems liek it is a solid game from the review and what not.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

"It popped out of nowhere."

I suppose it popped out of nowhere for some people, but I have been excited for this game since at least E3. I suggest for everyone who is interested in the game to check out the comics on GameTrailers. They fill you in on the backstory of the game.

I realllllly want this game. Im broke and still need to send off my 360. I wish I had some cash.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Looks like another impulse buy for me.....damn it!

Jackson50 said:
"It popped out of nowhere."

I suppose it popped out of nowhere for some people, but I have been excited for this game since at least E3. I suggest for everyone who is interested in the game to check out the comics on GameTrailers. They fill you in on the backstory of the game.

yeah this ones been on the radar...

I've been following it on GameTrailers, one of their editors called in GOTY after playing less than half the game, that says alot.

For one, it's EA, when have they not marketed a game.

Secondly, alot of people looked to this game after alone in the dark and more recently silent hill, flopped.