By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Best Non-Games

Sim City is a game a still play on VC. Mario Paint was great. I loved the mini-game in the game where you kill flies.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network
FreeTalkLive said:
Sim City is a game a still play on VC. Mario Paint was great. I loved the mini-game in the game where you kill flies.

It's great, but it's also so freaking terrifying.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
appolose said:
FreeTalkLive said:

Haha, tell me about it! That screaming hand scared the shit out of me when I was 3 years old! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Transport Tycoon, and Rollercoast Tycoon. Did those games have a goal? I mean, as long as you had a tiny bit of profit, you'd never lose. I think those are non-games too!

The 90's had a ton of non-games now that I think about it.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Home
lol

Final Fantasy huge... watch my collection

Oh... Final Fantasy huge only on SONY system !

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
appolose said:
FreeTalkLive said:

Haha, tell me about it! That screaming hand scared the shit out of me when I was 3 years old! xD

Having to try to squash 8 or 12 of those stupid death-fly-spewing hornets in 4 seconds is what does me in.  Although, his agonized scream puncuates it.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

I love Endless Ocean. Just swimming around, interacting with the marine life is so serene and relaxing. Good times playing that one for sure.

Any other good ones?

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

All the Sim City and Tycoon games were fun. The Sims and The Sims 2 are probably the most popular.