By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Post Christmas sales

Early next year actually sees some of the most anticipated games being released on the HD system for all 3 regions. Street Fighter 4, Resident Evil 5, Killzone 2, White Knight Chronicles and Halo Wars to name a few, all but the last is slated for Feb - March (dunno when Halo War is coming out). I actually don't expect a drastic slump at all.

I have nfi about Nintendo's release but i'm sure it will continue to dominate regardless.

Around the Network

Sony will lead the 360 next year. it has great exclusive games from the 4th Q of 2008 to the 2nd Q of 2009. Next year Sony will have a price cut around April or May and then the PS3 will be harder to find then a Wii.

Sony starting on that path that will make the Playstation 3 the dominant console on the market come Christmas 2010.

My most anticipated games:  Whatever Hideo Kojima is going to do next, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Wii Sports Resort.  Cave Story Wiiware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqLMgbtrB8

It will have to double its sales then!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

peachbuggy said:
It will have to double its sales then!

Once it drops to 299 it will more than do that. Hell, I think maybe a 50 drop will be enough.

Around the Network

So you seem to think that the ps3, for the first time in console history will suddenly break all trends and double its sales. I don't think so somehow! I can see sales rising off the back of a price cut but come on. Even in your wildest dreams could you possibly see that happen? Plus the Wii hasn't needed a price cut yet or anything else to boost sales. AM sure that if any Sony price cut occured then Ninty would respond and put the result beyond doubt!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Seems like an easy enough question

This is the 360's third year, and the PS3's second

traditionally the third year is the highest for hardware sales

So next year PS3 sales rise 360 sales drop