By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I bought my first 2 Wiiware games.

I just downloaded Art Style: Orbient and Art Style: Cubello.  They both seemed interesting.  Did I spend 1200 points on the wrong games or are these puzzle games worth it?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
I know what I am going to say might sound a little crazy, but: How about you play these games to find out if they are worth their money?

most illogical.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

RolStoppable said:
I know what I am going to say might sound a little crazy, but: How about you play these games to find out if they are worth their money?

After playing Cubello for a few minutes, I found it worth $20 so I'm happy.

Pixel Art can be fun.

RolStoppable said:

Your "logic" just keeps getting stranger and stranger with every post.

Also, Rol.. I'm American. I don't think for myself..

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
BrainBoxLtd said:
RolStoppable said:

Your "logic" just keeps getting stranger and stranger with every post.

Yea, I'm really starting to worry about his mental well-being as of late.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SmokedHostage said:

Hey! Ix-nay on the illing-spay the beans-ay to foreigners-ay...

I can't say whether those are good games or not, but if you're into WiiWare puzzle games, Toki Tori beckons...

Haven't played those two games, but if you're into puzzle games, you should also get Toki Tori.

I'm stuck on 4-8 and 4-9 :(

I might get Toki Toki, I'm just preoccupied with another cute character.

Kirby! :3

Pixel Art can be fun.

noname2200 said:
SmokedHostage said:

Hey! Ix-nay on the illing-spay the beans-ay to foreigners-ay...

I can't say whether those are good games or not, but if you're into WiiWare puzzle games, Toki Tori beckons...

Actually, it's "eans-bay to oreigners-fay."

Geez, I thought they taught you guys pig-latin in high school.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.