By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - get a girl to talk to me

xtastemyvenom said:
Dogs Rule said:
Find common interests. If you don't have any, try combining her interests with yours. For example, she might like walking in parks and you like giving facials, well give her a facial in the park. That's my take on relationships.

lmao. perfect responce.

I have to admit, Dogs Rule doesn't look like it, but he's pretty hardcore! ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Bah, you guys are all being dicks to the poor guy.

Just man up and say hey and ask her what's up. Unless she's a complete bitch or you are really bad at conversation you'll end up talking.

Go from there.

just don't see it as a big deal , u should start the talking jut keep things under the radar u are not gonna ask her to be your girl first time u see her and don't make so evident , from time to time showing her that u are not just her friend, be cool, be u.

And make her feel good u know girls don't care about looks (btw I'm so good looking and I'll tell u that that is just a plus) they care more about how u make them feel.

u should be confident when u talk to her be funny, don't be a dick

F.U. Fun University.

just say hello, and go from there, its surprisingly easy.

Just walk up to her and say "pull my finger".

Around the Network

Another person coming to VG to get love advice lol, anyways just talk to her, sit near her in class and when the opportunity comes to talk to her (it will come) just take it.

sweetoothj said:

ok i want to get this girl to talk to me and start conversation however their a problem i am shy as hell and i want her to start talking to me first >:( what should i do?

Talking to a girl isn't a very big deal. Your mind just makes it seem a LOT bigger than it really is. Literally just say "hi" and talk about something in common. If its school related, then all the easier. Ask about some random school assignment or subject or whatever.

There. Done.

That Guy said:
sweetoothj said:

ok i want to get this girl to talk to me and start conversation however their a problem i am shy as hell and i want her to start talking to me first >:( what should i do?

Talking to a girl isn't a very big deal. Your mind just makes it seem a LOT bigger than it really is. Literally just say "hi" and talk about something in common. If its school related, then all the easier. Ask about some random school assignment or subject or whatever.

There. Done.

Exactly... Girls aren't alien beings (although sometimes they seem like they are; just like guys).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Confidence goes down well with women so just approach her and start talking as if it's something you do a lot when you want to be friendly.

So if you dont wanna go out with her then you dont have to worry too much about having to be perfect, just be nice to her, talk to her occasionaly when you feel that its natural, start talking to her more often, if she doesnt seem to happy about you talking to her then shes not worth the trouble tbh.