By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - get a girl to talk to me

We need information. How do you know her? You need to find something she likes, and go from there

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
sweetoothj said:
i know her from school i guess ur right i need to say something but if i just say hi whats up randomly idk she may think im strange...

Do you have class with her? You need to find a link to her, like a friend her and you. Sometimes, its just easier to just drop her note. Or bump into her.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

nah i dont want anyone else helping and again drop a note u trying to get me laugh at and for the person said i breath heavy that all funny but one flaw im not fat

NiKKoM said:
rocketpig said:
I found it's best to hide in the bushes outside her house and wait for her to walk by... Spring out and see what happens. She'll talk first, I guarantee.

Those were the old days... nowadays you'll get pepperspray in you face... and she kicks you in the nuts when your down.. and not saying a word doing that..

You don't get turned on by that?

Weirdo...

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

sweetoothj said:
nah i dont want anyone else helping and again drop a note u trying to get me laugh at and for the person said i breath heavy that all funny but one flaw im not fat

Seriously, just say hi one day.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
rocketpig said:
NiKKoM said:
rocketpig said:
I found it's best to hide in the bushes outside her house and wait for her to walk by... Spring out and see what happens. She'll talk first, I guarantee.

Those were the old days... nowadays you'll get pepperspray in you face... and she kicks you in the nuts when your down.. and not saying a word doing that..

Weirdo...

Somehow this makes me agree with the monkey again

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

..this is taking too long... So here is my advice:

Get some flowers (a rose would do nicely) write your phone number on the inside of the flower (bit tricky, practice makes perfect).. go to her when everybody is around.. walk straight.. chest up.. dress nice.. give her the rose.. don't say anything but: "excuse me... this is for you.." then turn around.. walk back the way you came.. don't run.. just walk away.. (the entire school will be looking at you so stay cool)

If she likes you.. she will call you.. and you'll be a hero to all the boys who aren't as brave as you..
If she doesn't like you she will trow the flower away and the entire school will be laughing at you..
that's called crashing and burning.. but some will respect you since you had the guts to do it...

If she turns you down it's better to know soon... otherwise your hart will break harder...

I crashed and burned at dozen of times... but hey.. no guts no glory..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

rocketpig said:
NiKKoM said:
rocketpig said:

Weirdo...

First time.. yes.. eighth time... no.. the pain in the nuts takes over...the pain... the PAIN!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
rocketpig said:
NiKKoM said:
rocketpig said:

Weirdo...

First time.. yes.. eighth time... no.. the pain in the nuts takes over...the pain... the PAIN!

I never make it to the eighth time... The cops always show up or I finish before that point.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

..this is taking too long... So here is my advice:

Get some flowers (a rose would do nicely) write your phone number on the inside of the flower (bit tricky, practice makes perfect).. go to her when everybody is around.. walk straight.. chest up.. dress nice.. give her the rose.. don't say anything but: "excuse me... this is for you.." then turn around.. walk back the way you came.. don't run.. just walk away.. (the entire school will be looking at you so stay cool)

If she likes you.. she will call you.. and you'll be a hero to all the boys who aren't as brave as you..
If she doesn't like you she will trow the flower away and the entire school will be laughing at you..
that's called crashing and burning.. but some will respect you since you had the guts to do it...

If she turns you down it's better to know soon... otherwise your hart will break harder...

I crashed and burned at dozen of times... but hey.. no guts no glory..

good advice but one flaw i dont want her to be my gf i want to talk to her