By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - get a girl to talk to me

ok i want to get this girl to talk to me and start conversation however their a problem i am shy as hell and i want her to start talking to me first >:( what should i do?

Around the Network

How do you know her? School, work....

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Do you know anything about her that might strike up a good conversation? You could just go up and say, "Hey, I heard you are a Bolivian contortion artist." Or whatever it is about her that is interesting.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Well there you go.. you fail: "i want her to start talking to me first..."
That will never work...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Follow her to her house to find out where she lives. Get a pair of binoculars and watch her for a few days to find out what she likes to do. Then you'll know what to tell her.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

i know her from school i guess ur right i need to say something but if i just say hi whats up randomly idk she may think im strange...

I found it's best to hide in the bushes outside her house and wait for her to walk by... Spring out and see what happens. She'll talk first, I guarantee.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I want to add to psrock & akuma's questions: Does she know you? or are you just watching her from the side, heavily breathing and she has never met you & doesn't even know that you are alive??

rocketpig said:
I found it's best to hide in the bushes outside her house and wait for her to walk by... Spring out and see what happens. She'll talk first, I guarantee.

Those were the old days... nowadays you'll get pepperspray in you face... and she kicks you in the nuts when your down.. and not saying a word doing that..

yeah she knows me but she dosent know me know me you know what i mean