By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The new 360 bundles are out.

V-r0cK said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
This gens best console is now the cheapest in the market. Talk about a bargain.

this gens best console? i hope u only mean in ur opinion.

am sure he does, which I happen to agree with...

not a fan of the bundle, could have chosen better games, we'll see if they can grab some casuals with this...

Around the Network

- casual target confirmed

- pro/elite bundle with LaraCroft or GoW2 are coming too

Time to Work !

DMeisterJ said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
This gens best console IMO because it's now the cheapest in the market. Talk about a bargain.

Fixed it twice.

Also, that bundle sucks. Mine came with Forza 2 and Ultimate Alliance. Pretty good for universal game bundles.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

V-r0cK said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:

Of course it's my opinion, just like how i thought PS2 was the best last gen. Both consoles have something in common. Most AAA and AA games.

---

Lord_Yggdrassil said:
V-r0cK said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:

Of course it's my opinion, just like how i thought PS2 was the best last gen. Both consoles have something in common. Most AAA and AA games.

If you're going by gamerankings, he's got a point. If you're going by opinion, it would be easy to argue that Gamecube was the best console last gen.

I don't subscribe to gamerankings...but since so many people do on this forum(LBP, NG2, ToV review topics)...even if I disagree, he's got a rock solid point there.

1. Cheapest.

2. Best library by miles according to any aggregate review site.

3. 2nd place in sales.

4. Highest attach rate(still?)

Opinions will vary. Those are the current facts.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Why do EU get crap bundle like this and the Japs get a kick ass TLR bundle with custom faceplate -_-?

Man I get this whole casual thing but at least put some acclaimed games like the upcoming Banzo in there.

sigh @ mass market appeal brand name.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
V-r0cK said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:

If you're going by gamerankings, he's got a point. If you're going by opinion, it would be easy to argue that Gamecube was the best console last gen.

I don't subscribe to gamerankings...but since so many people do on this forum(LBP, NG2, ToV review topics)...even if I disagree, he's got a rock solid point there.

1. Cheapest.

2. Best library by miles according to any aggregate review site.

3. 2nd place in sales.

4. Highest attach rate(still?)

Opinions will vary. Those are the current facts.

Yep. And i'm not xbox fan i would like to stress. I hated the original Xbox..it was the worst console last gen(imo...althgouh it had THE best game of last gen). 360 is the best now though and with FF13, RE5, Tekken 6 still to come on it...my opinion ain't gonna change come end of the gen...although it depends on how amazing the Team ICO game is and Gow3. In terms of my opinion on wii...lol you don't wanna hear my opinion on the wii.

---

DMeisterJ said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
This gens best console IMO is now the cheapest in the market. Talk about a bargain.

gamecube was the cheapest last generation too, that didn't worked.

mibuokami said:

Why do EU get crap bundle like this and the Japs get a kick ass TLR bundle with custom faceplate -_-?

Man I get this whole casual thing but at least put some acclaimed games like the upcoming Banzo in there.

sigh @ mass market appeal brand name.

I know it's a mistake, obviously, but using the term "Japs" is offensive as hell, lol.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

oh common :( thats internet lazy at work, I'm a sloth not a racist.

I hereby make my apologies to any Japanese ethnic and Japanese nationals that fnid the term 'Japs' offensive. Happy? :p