By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Marvel vs. Capcom 2 rated for PS3/360, no Wii version.

Khuutra said:
But he has ALttP art as his avatar.

How do you not trust that?

Experience and pattern recognition.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
Khuutra said:
But he has ALttP art as his avatar.

How do you not trust that?

Experience and pattern recognition.

dang

Well, here's hoping I can grab it on XBLA whenever I get a 360. Damn, that game was fun.

@Onyx: Wait, I'll get you the link. I'm not making this up.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/4947655/Fighting_games_on_Wii

"Just a question:

How would you guys deal with the issue of a lack of six buttons in a standard Wiimote/Nunchuk controller for SF?

Please don't point to classic controllers/Hori sticks as the solution."

-Christian Svensson
Corporate Officer/VP of Strategic Planning & Business Development-

Next time make your research, or I'll ask TalonMan to make a new rule about you :)

@Gnizmo: Stop talking bullcrap pal, I'm not making this up. So just shut the hell up, you are a blind Nintendo fanboy.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:

@Onyx: Wait, I'll get you the link. I'm not making this up.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/4947655/Fighting_games_on_Wii

"Just a question:

How would you guys deal with the issue of a lack of six buttons in a standard Wiimote/Nunchuk controller for SF?

Please don't point to classic controllers/Hori sticks as the solution."

-Christian Svensson
Corporate Officer/VP of Strategic Planning & Business Development-

Next time make your research, or I'll ask TalonMan to make a new rule about you :)

@Gnizmo: Stop talking bullcrap pal, I'm not making this up. So just shut the hell up, you are a blind Nintendo fanboy.

That guy Sven asked a question to the forum goers to think of a solution for the Wiimote + nunchuck combo without simply saying "Classic controller or Hori Arcade Stick". He wanted real suggestions on how to implement it. Good job spinning it negatively. You are pretty negative towards one of the only publishers that go to their own forum members for feedback on the games. That's a pretty nice thing Capcom does.

Also you're going to play nice. I'm only warning you this once about insulting members.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

@Onyxmeth: Dont be a hypocrite. You are flaming me and obviously enjoy getting others to flame me too. If you are gonna handle out warnings do so to everyone. Because you said I was talking BS when it was clearly not the case and others jumped in because they got nothing better to do.

OT: Sven shouldn't be asking that to his customers, but rather to the programmers. It was really dumb since he never answered back after a lot of suggestions. I still don't understand why did they release SF2 in several versions for the VC and now are saying Wii Fighting games aren't possible.
He didn't play SSBB then? Also why is TvsC being released in Japan if the Wii's control scheme isn't suitable for fighting games? Lol he doesn't have a clue clearly.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

I'm just surprised they're including it to be a downloadable!  That's one of my favorite fighting games.

I hope connecting a stick won't be a problem....

demographics, its easier to port ps3 <--> 360 .

last generation ps2, GC, xbox were not so away from each other in power.

Stop fuckin complaining about your system not getting games as if it's wrong of Capcom to not put this on the Wii. You should have known what you were getting into when you bought the Wii. If you want real games like this one, you should have bought a console that gets them. It's not Capcom's fault you're not getting this game, it's your own damn fault for being stupid enough to buy a Wii over the consoles that do get good games.

trestres said:
@Onyxmeth: Dont be a hypocrite. You are flaming me and obviously enjoy getting others to flame me too. If you are gonna handle out warnings do so to everyone. Because you said I was talking BS when it was clearly not the case and others jumped in because they got nothing better to do.

OT: Sven shouldn't be asking that to his customers, but rather to the programmers. It was really dumb since he never answered back after a lot of suggestions. I still don't understand why did they release SF2 in several versions for the VC and now are saying Wii Fighting games aren't possible.
He didn't play SSBB then? Also why is TvsC being released in Japan if the Wii's control scheme isn't suitable for fighting games? Lol he doesn't have a clue clearly.

I'm not being a hypocrite. You called him "a blind Nintendo fanboy" and you told him to shut the hell up. No one disrespected you like that. I was not flaming you and neither was anyone else. We warned anothe member about how pessimistic you are and how everything you say is spun into a negative in regards to the Wii. Even this topic. You were the first to find this, and instead of making an announcement topic for the game, you decided to spin it to where this was a negative so we can argue ove a console it won't apear on. Are you going to do this for every 360/PS3 announced game? Make a topic questioning why the Wii isn't getting it?

Virtual console games like SFII require the classic controller, or a GC controller to play them. Retail games are optional. SSBB does not play anything like Street Fighter so stop using it as an excuse. Unless you have a link, stop assuming you know how Tatsunoko vs. Capcom plays or how it will be implemented.

In regards to Marvel vs. Capcom 2, you have purposely ignored that there is a 99% chance this will be a downloadable title over XBLA and PSN, and the title is too large for the WiiWare service. Soriku mentioned the limit is 40-60 MB and MVC2 is approx 150 MB in size. You tell me how they're supposed to compress that down to 1/3rd of the size. If your excuse it to put it on disc, then explain how Capcom is going to charge the same price they will for the DL title, which will almost assuredly be between $10-15 dollars.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

@Soriku

STFU

XD lol