By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Would Sony ever team up with M$??

In terms of consoles? Not going to happen..Sony will not drop the PlayStation name, and MS is too proud to adopt it if they did shack up.

Also...EA won't make their own console, and if they did, they wouldn't be stupid enough to keep their games exclusive. It would cause them to go bankrupt, and that would destroy everything they've been trying to do the past few years.

Also also...I have a PS3 and a 360. While I don't hate XBL, I'd REALLY prefer to keep it away from any of my PS3 features (Home). The 360 is bearable, but the PS3 interface suits my preferences much better.

Also also ALSO!...Microsoft's current track record indicates that they couldn't stand to put out such a quality product as SONY is used to doing..a squabble would ensue..

Around the Network
Phrancheyez said:

Also also ALSO!...Microsoft's current track record indicates that they couldn't stand to put out such a quality product as SONY is used to doing..a squabble would ensue..

...quality like that of the ps1 and ps2...?   microsoft had quality correct the first time...took sony 3 tries

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
Phrancheyez said:

...quality like that of the ps1 and ps2...?   microsoft had quality correct the first time...took sony 3 tries

It also took Sony a few months to fix their PS1-2 flaws. Not 2 years, like MS.

Even though RRoD is now way down, the drive still causes problems.

i think its pretty stupid to argue that the 2 companies wouldnt work together due to some fanboy type of hate for each other. if they decided working together would be in their companies financial interest...they would work together

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I don't think this could happen unless Nintendo became so massive it just had to be stopped. As I don't see how that is possible given how conservative Nintendo is and how few staff it has we are safe from the possiblility of a PlayBox console.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down