By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My TGS 2008 Pics

Cool pics, cosplayers were dissapointing to me. Must've been ugly night out, basically every night I go out ;_;

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

That Lightning figurine is good looking. Can't say much about the cosplayer. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

That lightning cosplay is bad? Some of you would be shocked if you ever go to a cosplay convention....=p.

erm did you take these picks yourself if so how big was the crowds arround each game like. the top 5 games with a ruff estimate on the buzz and the crowd size or waiting line for the game.

Thanks in advance

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

konnichiwa said:
That lightning cosplay is bad? Some of you would be shocked if you ever go to a cosplay convention....=p.

why would you submit yourself to such torture....

Around the Network
Grahamhsu said:
konnichiwa said:

Because of the ones that are great, all those girls who cosplay in characters that you love so much! (and between you and me if you ever had cosplay sex you never want to do something else anymore...).

konnichiwa said:
Grahamhsu said:
konnichiwa said:

Because of the ones that are great, all those girls who cosplay in characters that you love so much! (and between you and me if you ever had cosplay sex you never want to do something else anymore...).

I wish.

Grahamhsu said:
konnichiwa said:

I rofled so much as this. XD

Xen said:
konnichiwa said:
Grahamhsu said:
konnichiwa said:

I wish.

Hmmm, I wonder which would be sexier:

- Sephiroth x Cloud;
- Sora x Kari;
- Yuna x Rikku?

How to derail a thread! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

But what if your cosplay convention was Katamari...

would you ever go back to normal sex after sex with one of them? I see the prince has some cleavage....