By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Those Korean sure know how to make MMO look sexy...

Lol, btw was magna Carta any good?

Around the Network

It was mediocre at best :p the art direction was top notch though.

Don't worry though, the artist isn't the programmer.

mibuokami said:
It was mediocre at best :p the art direction was top notch though.

Don't worry though, the artist isn't the programmer.

lol, only 20 bux now think i'll look into it, the dude looks ...fruity though...

Lol you have no idea, he is so feminine gamespot mistaked him for a transvestite in their official review.

^- Official? ROFL!!!

Around the Network

review

Quote:

You control a hotheaded transvestite named Calintz, who is the captain of a group of mercenaries known as the Tears of Blood.

mibuokami said:

review

Quote:

You control a hotheaded transvestite named Calintz, who is the captain of a group of mercenaries known as the Tears of Blood.

o..m..g LMAO!!!! think the game will be worth it just for the lulz of it, and of course DAMN the girlss... O.O lulz! this korean designer is good. :P

Looks awesome, I'd definitely like to give this a try. The combat system looks badass, wish the video had given a glimpse of the UI.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Too bad my PC can't run that , wouldn't even be able to run the floor textures at a steady framerate.

typical korean mmo, sexy graphics especially in trailers, ingame the characters look ok. lots of character optimisations, but the gameplay is just a boring repetitive grind fest. usually nearly no quests and no real story just slaying hordes of mobs with near to no KI. plus an item shop for buying things for reallife money.

some people like it, but i prefer mmos that don't put all money in eye candy and add story and good gameplay as well.