By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii Music - off to a slow start in Japan?

trestres said:
I dont have a prediction, but I'm not going out on a limb saying X game will flop.

Also you did say that SMG was a bomb, I'll find the link and hopefully you won't lie again.

You don't have a prediction, yet you can think of nothing else to do than to criticize my past predictions?

Wow, that's really big of you...

As one of my American friends says, 'Grow a pair.'.

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=10695

Here you go.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Not everybody like to make fool of themself everytime they open their mouth, anybody that tell you they know how well Wii Music will sell is talking out of their ass. I doubt even Nintendo got a clue.

Don't try to spin the linked post you made, you were dead wrong, end of the story. So were you about Galaxy, it's at .99 million in Japan, or do you want to tell me it won't sell .01 million more? Say so, so we can add it to all the other time your were wrong.

Nobody going to take anything you say seriously, at this point your credibility is probably less than that Patcher guy, and that saying something.

Persons without argument hide behind their opinion

Hanafuda also said that Wii Fit would sell less than 500k in Japan. Not only that, he said that Wii Fit would have no legs.

I guess even a broken clock could be right twice a day.

tabsina said:
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=10632

deja vu

Hahahaha, thread over.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Around the Network

Just becouse someone was wrong before doesn't mean that he/she cannot make any other predictions. None of us have 100% accuracy beside those don't predict anything or predict only obvious things.

Also hanafuba provided basis for his prediction in the form of Sinobi comments on preorder situation. Maybe that's not much but it's still more than any of his antagonists presented.

The preorder situation for WiiMusic is significatly worse than for WiiSport or WiiFit, so even if Wii Music will show similar legs as those titles it may still not be enough to match their success. Also the thread title clearly states "Wii Music - off to a slow start in Japan?" so noone is saying it won't have legs.

Also saying that Wii Music will sell becouse it's made by Nintendo or has Wii in its name isn't very good argument in itself - unless you want to call Wii owners idiots that will buy anything with Nintendo on it.

This is definitely going to do over a million in Japan, I know it now since Hanafuda is doubting it.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I agree, attack the argument, not the man. Even if he's been wrong all the time before, at least he's got something to back him this time around.

I'm just waiting to see the exact numbers of the preorders this week.

Fanboy making threads of potential preorders of rival system games....

FAIL. EVERY TIME.

I remember when people said Wii Fit was off to a slow start in Japan haha.