By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Infinite Undiscovery bombs? $39.99 MRSP now in USA

Oh well, truth be told this was one of the first games i was gonna buy once i got my arcade model, lol nvm!

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Oh well, truth be told this was one of the first games i was gonna buy once i got my arcade model, lol nvm!

it dosent make it a bad game... Mabey at leaset rent it and see if you like it you shouldnt just judge it buy its sales

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Everstar said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

it dosent make it a bad game... Mabey at leaset rent it and see if you like it you shouldnt just judge it buy its sales

true, i guess a rent wouldnt be to bad, since i enjoy pretty much all of tri-aces games, then again i just checked its offical rating across 5 major gaming sites and for even IGN to give IU a 360 exclusive game (being IGN is biased in favor for the 360 most of the time) even they rated it low lol now THAT scares me.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Everstar said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

true, i guess a rent wouldnt be to bad, since i enjoy pretty much all of tri-aces games, then again i just checked its offical rating across 5 major gaming sites and for even IGN to give IU a 360 exclusive game (being IGN is biased in favor for the 360 most of the time) even they rated it low lol now THAT scares me.

Yeah idk i havent looked at the reviews for it but if you enjoy their other games i would still at least rent it

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

IU was a complete bomb. It certainly didn't turn a profit but MS paid for it anyway.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Around the Network

ha

i never saw any marketing for this game

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

so much fir the 360 being SE's gateway to the west. well the game looks decent enough.

I'm glad that I purchased Tales first. Now I can get my hands on this game for a lot cheaper. Yayz.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

One place sells it for 39.99 and it is considered a bomb. Nice.

Why don't you wait for NPD data, it arrives on Thursday. Then you can say it bombed all you want. For now, it's just speculation.