By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Infinite Undiscovery bombs? $39.99 MRSP now in USA

Yes, this coming from a Microsoft fanboy. Is this indication this bombed? Not entirely, but didn't sell exactly as planned. It's also $39.99 at Toys R Us. So probably a $39.99 MRSP by Monday/Tuesday.

Credit goes to cheap*ssgamer.com

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71504&affID=77777&sourceID=FKSJxY2VJAk-pDmNLuEsDsZmZ2LDEUjwKw

It's just that simple.

Around the Network

well, as long as the game made a profit thats all what mater i guess.

Did it make a profit?????

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

MonstaMack said:

Yes, this coming from a Microsoft fanboy. Is this indication this bombed? Not entirely, but didn't sell exactly as planned. It's also $39.99 at Toys R Us. So probably a $39.99 MRSP by Monday/Tuesday.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71504&affID=77777&sourceID=FKSJxY2VJAk-pDmNLuEsDsZmZ2LDEUjwKw

It's not too surprising, given the critical reception. I played the game and thought it was kinda fun but I sold it this weekend. It doesn't help that it came out at nearly the same time as higher quality RPG in the form of Tales of Vesperia.

I was just at Gamestop today and was thinking about picking it up. They wanted $59.99 for it.

Glad I didn't pick it up.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

It did bomb greatly, It had a lot marketing behind it.

Around the Network

That sucks. I loved that game, but Tales of Vesperia, which is very underrated by the way, is better and should have sold a lot more than it has already.

myspace.com/neorayj

Tankeriffic.

Good.

Don't just put your name on anythig SE.

Serves MS right for buying games for no reason.

Deviation59 said:
MonstaMack said:

It's not too surprising, given the critical reception. I played the game and thought it was kinda fun but I sold it this weekend. It doesn't help that it came out at nearly the same time as higher quality RPG in the form of Tales of Vesperia.

It's really a shame Vesperia didn't get the same marketing campaign.  From what I have played, it is a really good game.

kutasek said:
It did bomb greatly, It had a lot marketing behind it.

Reviews must have influenced it.  Marketing worked with Lost Odyssey.  And that game was published by Microsoft who are not known for JRPGs while IU was published by S-E who are considered to be the premier developers of JRPGs(even though it was Tri-Ace that made IU)

DMeisterJ said:

Tankeriffic.

Good.

Don't just put your name on anythig SE.

Serves MS right for buying games for no reason.

...They wanted to have some influance in japan they didnt buy it for no reason and that horrable to wish bad sales on a game =(

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)