By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The last song you hear before you die

The song that never ends. Fuck living for an extra few minutes, I'm going for immortality.

Around the Network

burn this city - lil wayne

oh and "the never ending song" immortality i win

Point/Counterpoint - by Streelight Manifesto

PS - Im not allergic to chocolate. But I may one day go out in a blaze of glory ;)

bardicverse said:

PS - Im not allergic to chocolate. But I may one day go out in a blaze of glory ;)

Well, neither am I. Let's assume that you were  standing before a group of armed goons like Denzel in Training Day, and they let you have your last words....in the form of a song. Then they fill you with holes.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
bardicverse said:

Well, neither am I. Let's assume that you were standing before a group of armed goons like Denzel in Training Day, and they let you have your last words....in the form of a song. Then they fill you with holes.......

Umm. Im not allergic to bullets either. ;)

How about the last song before you are going into battle, knowing you will likely die, locked, stocked and 2 smoking barrels? That's more how I expect my last moments to go down. =) Again, Point/Counterpoint would be the perfect song...

"i've got a gun in my hand but that gun won't cock/my finger's on the trigger but that trigger seems locked/i can't stop staring at the tick tock clock/and even if i could i would never give up/with a vest on my chest, a bullet in my lung/i can't believe i'm dying with my song unsung/and if and when i die won't you bury me alone?/because i'll never get to heaven if i'm singing this song"

Full song - http://www.hotlyrics.net/lyrics/S/Streetlight_Manifesto/Point___Counterpoint.html

Pink Floyd - Echoes

lol, Just imagine listening to this

4'33"

Hmm... Just thought of something very appropriate.

There's a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends - Morrissey

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/