By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Fragile Trailer

the game is specialy simply because its an awesome wii RPG that ISNT fro marvellous lol. looks damm awesome tho

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

Namco bandai and Marvelous, the next Squeenix MARK MY WORDS!

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Aww, this game looks so beautiful and the song was fantastic.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

I hope they ended up with each other :( I think thyre both love each other AW COM'n please be a happy ending... PLEASE :(

Im afraid of these kind of themes in stories :(

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

OH I forgot to mention, even then till now the girl still looks like Erena Ono ^^

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Around the Network

Game looks great. I'm still looking forward to this one. Looks better with each trailer.

Here's a direct feed version of this trailer:

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

i really reallly realllllly want to know what theyre saying...

that said i think the premice for this game is awesome, so anticipated!

After I watched plenty of gameplay fottage, this game has a very big chance of it being crap.
The battle system is HORRID, now i know you will tell me it is more about exploration than fighting but this IS a major part of the game that WILL break it for so many people.

The art direction is simply AMAZING, I really REALLY hope the final game is great, just to live up to the visuals.

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

silverlunar777 said:
After I watched plenty of gameplay fottage, this game has a very big chance of it being crap.
The battle system is HORRID, now i know you will tell me it is more about exploration than fighting but this IS a major part of the game that WILL break it for so many people.

The art direction is simply AMAZING, I really REALLY hope the final game is great, just to live up to the visuals.

While I agree that the battle system leave much to be desired, I don't think it will break the game as long as everything else is great. I know I would be willing to suffer through that battle system as long as the story is good. We already know the art direction is amazing, the game's atmosphere is good and from what I have heard, the music looks good as well.

If the battle system can be tweaked before release, than I can't think of a reason for this game to be crap.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"