By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New head of Team Ninja : director of Ninja Gaiden sigma(PS3)

I think this is an interesting news,,,the guy did a good job with the port.

could this mean that the new dead or alive and ninja gaiden will be multiplat?Only time will tell

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/10/11/tecmo-introduces-the-new-faces-of-team-ninja/

Around the Network

Maybe. Now they got rid of the idiot from their company, Tecmo may be on the rise

^ He may have been an idiot, but Ninja Gaiden I & II were amazing; though judging from the Sigma port, I think the series has been left in capable hands.

NG 2 port coming soon?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Ninja gaiden Multi-plat?

Win.

Around the Network

i prefer this guy to the other one. Hopeing that Ng2 comes to ps3,

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

It'll be interesting to see where the new blood will change the direction of the team. Here's hoping for an even better Ninja Gaiden 3.

DMeisterJ said:
Ninja gaiden Multi-plat?

Win.

This, i wouldnt mind some good TNA er... i mean DOA action happen'n on the PS3 aswell...hehe...

I will kill for the dead or alive 5 on PS3,,,I love that series (much better than tekken imo,,,,,don't kill me ,this is just my opinion and not a fact lol)

Only good thing about this is that games like NG and DoA can go multi-plat which I hope they do.

Cant really judge on the port....I mean its just a port. Its not a game he created from the ground up like Itagaki did.