By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS4 is so powerfull it will....

it won't need to stop your download when gamming or watching movies

Play Me

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
it won't need to stop your download when gamming or watching movies

my ps3 doesn't do that either... atleast when i'm gaming.

The PS4 is so powerful all nations  will seek it's guidence hence creating a world of tranquility and peace.

Check out my game about moles ^

...make Ballmer's hair grow again so that he can tear it out.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

The PS4 will be so powerful that it will be detected by Darth Vader and his secret apprentice from another galaxy and cause them to travel through a warp gate to find it, then fight several warriors that are armed with nothing but melee weapons one at a time.

IT'LL BLOW UR BALLS OFF

Around the Network

The PS4 will be so powerful it will end all wars, and people will unite hand-in-controller-in-hand. It'll singlehandedly bring elvis back from the dead who will team up with kansas to produce the latest hit single "Carry on my Wayward gamers" which will remain at the top for 273 consective weeks, eventually being beat out by the PS5. Which apparently not only plays games, holographic movies, and can transform into a personalized assistant robot. That can create it's own musical scores.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

The PS4 will be so powerful the goverment would ban it due to risks of human extinction once you press the start button.

Maybe they should release it by 21st december 2012,then it would all make sense!

Release it November 11th, 2011 (11/11/11). Just to add some binary irony to it all.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

...be the end of Sony

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

PS4 is so powerful it will create a big bang when you press the power button, then create the new world in it's own amazing vision.