By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS4 is so powerfull it will....

The PS4 will be so powerful that it can't let you do that, Dave.

Around the Network

It will be so powerful, that the entire NASA center in Houston will be powered by two of them, and nothing else.

Hey, the guys need the other one to watch Talladega Nights.

The PS4 is so powerful that it will take over VG Chartz and change it's sales to 50 million units sold on it's first week

El Duderino said:

It will be so powerfull that all the Sony fans will be like: "Its graphics are like better than reality!!!" and all the MS fans will be like: "Nu uh the 720 is just as sweet and all developers that have worked with it want to make out with it and have its babys and stuff !!!" and then the Nintendo fans will come allong swinging some real freaky Wii2 gadget around that looks someone ran into a sex shop and glued all the toys together... they will be like: "Graphics are like totally yesterday guys, the newest Wii2 controller does´t just register all your body movements... it can read your mind !!!" And then they all go to a internet forum and argue about the details for years to come... its gonna be awesome...

I can't wait to see the opinion of next gen fanboys

F.U. Fun University.

^^ Next gen fanboys will make charles manson look like mahatma ghandi... its gonna be insane...

Around the Network

It will be so powerful that it is the only thing on Earth that will be able to create the PS5. The PS5 will create the PS6. The PS6 will create the PS7 etc. until the PS100. The PS100 will take up all empty space in the universe and only a small population of hyper-intelligent super gods will be able to play it.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

... make time travel possible. Ken will teleport back in time and create the PSii before Nintendo. Eat that Iwata! D:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

PS4 is so powerfull, the word "pc" will be erased from every text and book.

F.U. Fun University.

PS4 will be so powerful that it will replace my mum

It will be able to create and design its own games, meaning once you've taken out a second mortgage to buy one you wont have to spend any more $$$.

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.