By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS4 is so powerfull it will....

It will be able to handle 2% of the processing power as the Wii 2.

Around the Network

PS4 will be so powerfull it will never get made.

The PS4 will be so powerful, it will make me breakfast. Not any kind of digital breakfast either, this is the real deal.

It will be so powerfull that all the Sony fans will be like: "Its graphics are like better than reality!!!" and all the MS fans will be like: "Nu uh the 720 is just as sweet and all developers that have worked with it want to make out with it and have its babys and stuff !!!" and then the Nintendo fans will come allong swinging some real freaky Wii2 gadget around that looks someone ran into a sex shop and glued all the toys together... they will be like: "Graphics are like totally yesterday guys, the newest Wii2 controller does´t just register all your body movements... it can read your mind !!!" And then they all go to a internet forum and argue about the details for years to come... its gonna be awesome...

PS4 is so powerful, it can transform into Optimus Prime and destroy those who are against him like Xbox 720 and Wii2. He then will transform the PS3, PS2 and PS into his minions to take over the world. Autobots! Roll out!

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
It will implode and take all those spin doctors at sony with it... thus ending the cycle of over hyped - over promised bull we have come to expect from each PS

PS2 - emotin engine!?!?
PS3 - the poweerrrrr of the C3LL - 1080p 60fps all the way!!?!?!

i would have to agree with this. whatever the ps4 is going to be advertised as, its going to sharply fail to meet expectations.

i mean look at the ps3, it doesn't even freaking upscale. it can't keep 60fps, even with its AAA action titles (resistance 2, killzone 2, have been advertised as 30fps). sheesh. the cell is overrated.

on topic: the ps4 will be advertised as so powerful that the expectations it doesn't meet will make sony turn into a refrigerator company.

You aren't suppose to be taking this thread seriously like the post above me. Learn to play along, not bash it.

PS4 will be so powerful it will be 5% more powerful than xbox 3.

Personally I think the success of the Wii will cause console prices to drop next generation, never over $400. Sony won't want to lose another 3+ billion on hardware sales. The jump from PS2 to PS3 will be twice to three times as large as the jump from PS3 to PS4.

It will end trolling and negative comments from MS fans like the ones in this thread...

4 ≈ One

It will come with artificial yet very realistic lips to give me blowjob's....

4 ≈ One