By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Horrible games you loved.

Spider MAn(movie) and Spider Man (PS1) - I loved the games, they weren't considered horrible but not great games either. I still own both of them and play them once in a while.

^_^

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Jo21 said:
that enix game

with a female robot of the future name marina.

michief maker <3

There is a difference between unpopular and horrible aaaarrrrgh

I enjoyed Buck Bumble, way back in the day.

I absolutely love that game.

Final Fantasy 7:Dirge of Cerberus
Devil May Cry 2

touch the dead

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Actually I don't remember if it was horrible or not

I just remember enjoying flying around so much that that alone convinced me to beat it.

Around the Network

Hey you pikachu.

Was Kirby Air Ride reviewed horribly? I have no idea. Anyway, that game is a 9.4-9.7 in my book. Great game. If it was just city trail, it would get a 9.3 lol.

Kingdom Hearts and Castlevania for the N64.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Genji 2 and Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom for the PS3. Both games were extremely average and yet fun to play.

Tease.

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence and Castlevania: Curse of Darkness. Not sure if they were reviewed poorly, but I've seen a lot of hate for them on forums and such.

Also, Kirby Air Ride. Not sure if it got bad scores, but I saw atleast one terrible score.