By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - so who got kratos for little big planet?

xtastemyvenom said:
MontanaHatchet said:
I should probably be reading these PMs. You know, to moderate them. I'm a moderator after all!

i think you're just a pervert! haha just kidding. no pm's exist.

To quote the newest Bond movie,

"I'm motivated by my duty."

It's a good thing that no PMs exist just yet, since I want to make sure there ain't be any funny business. Then again, they're private messages. I've dove some pretty interesting things with OkeyDokey, so I wouldn't judge.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
xtastemyvenom said:
MontanaHatchet said:
I should probably be reading these PMs. You know, to moderate them. I'm a moderator after all!

It's a good thing that no PMs exist just yet, since I want to make sure there ain't be any funny business. Then again, they're private messages. I've dove some pretty interesting things with OkeyDokey, so I wouldn't judge.

What kind of interesting things? I think I need to become a mod to have access to these perverted messages you're sending to this okey dokey individual.

My daughter is my world.

xtastemyvenom said:
MontanaHatchet said:
xtastemyvenom said:
MontanaHatchet said:

What kind of interesting things? I think I need to become a mod to have access to these perverted messages you're sending to this okey dokey individual.

You'd have to be an administrator, or something like that. And I wish OkeyDokey was here. Damn his time zone!

MontanaHatchet said:
xtastemyvenom said:
MontanaHatchet said:
xtastemyvenom said:
MontanaHatchet said:

You'd have to be an administrator, or something like that. And I wish OkeyDokey was here. Damn his time zone!

nah i don't have to be an admin. i'm just special.

My daughter is my world.

are u hot?

F.U. Fun University.

Around the Network
gera4390 said:
are u hot?

depends, do you have a code?

My daughter is my world.

^ Hey! Take it easy pal. :P

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

xtastemyvenom said:
gera4390 said:
are u hot?

May be, May be not, May be F. U. :P just kidding and I'll have it when my game arrives.

F.U. Fun University.

gera4390 said:
xtastemyvenom said:
gera4390 said:
are u hot?

May be, May be not, May be F. U. :P just kidding and I'll have it when my game arrives.

elaborate please ;)

My daughter is my world.

I think u r enthusiastic about this, look I have it reserved for 2 people now, and me so there are 2 left, so after I give the code to those people who I can trust. I'd give u one.

F.U. Fun University.