By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Great games that you didn't like.

@Tailgunner i can't believe you just said that

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

Don't even get me started on the DS one. Can't a guy go five minutes without having another freaking puzzle? Just five minutes. Please. I'm begging.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

MK Wii

I'm not a big fan of realistic racing sims such as Gran Turismo and the like. I much prefer more arcade-ish racing games like Burnout and Cruis'n World.

GTAIV wasn't as good as san andreas

Max Payne, seriously WTF

All of the starfox games

Donkey kong country

Around the Network

legend of zelda the wind waker

Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Metal Gear Solid, Grand Theft Auto 4, Halo, Half-life 2, Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hour Glass, Tekken, Gran Turismo, Bioshock, Call of Duty 4, and any number of other big name games I can't remember off the top of my head.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

The Halo-series
gears of war
Final Fantasy-series
Grand Turismo

"^^ Dude... your sig is too big. Seriusly."
Fair enough, I edited it, hope this is good =)

"Trolling? Come on guys, can we stay on topic? Other than Squillium and Omega_Phazon_Pirate, has ANYONE mentioned consoles (with exception of saying something like "The N64 Zeldas")?"
Not my intention, although now that I look at it, I guess it is. I guess I was just responding to squil, so I edited that part out of my post =)

Final Fantasy Dragon Quest Valkyrie Profile and Halo.