By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - is "The Last Remnant" coming to the ps3?

Yoichi Wada can suck my fat hairy balls.

Around the Network

Yes its coming to the ps3. Look it up at any major site. So there is this thread done?

Mod should lock it!

Lucky for me, I'll be busy with so many games up till the release of Last Remnants on the PS3, that I don't have to buy the 360 version on launch. Isn't Epic helping S-E with the U3 engine for Last Remnants? Thought I read that somewhere before. If not, like someone said before, PC version getting delayed is reason enough that MS had something to do with time exclusivity. FFXIII getting delayed on PS3 is another reason too.
The game looks amazing I reckon. Hope it comes out good!

It's logical, just like i said it in another thread...

If the PS3 version of the Last Remnant is being delayed because of "dev issues", then why they don't delay the 360 version too, just like with FFXIII NA and EU...

And i can understand dev issues with the PS3 even when Sony worked with Epic to optimize the UE3 for the PS3, but to understand dev issues with the PC version???????????

The fact is this, The Last Remnant should have the same release date for all versions, or at least with the 360 and PC versions if we take the UE3 premise (that is no longer true)... Why is still first on 360??? i rest my case...

And before someone screams "fanboy" i will not buy the PS3 version, i will buy the PC version, my new hardware screams for games...