By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Buy Resistance 2 the day it is released!

2 mill? Even 1 mill first week is impossible.

Around the Network

I would pre order it at amazon but stupid venezuelam government doesn't let me

The_vagabond7 said:
I really doubt it will sell 2 mil first day or week. And I don't think getting a few hundred to a few thousand VGchartz member is going to push it over the top.

C'mon man! Don't you want to say you were a part of something? ... Nah, it won't work but buy the game anyway because of its awesomeness.

"YouR opinion is WronG!!!"

I hate to be... a hater but I don't support shooters and by not buying Resistance 2 on the first day is how I am showing my displeasure with Sony choosing shooters as it focus for gaming. One JRPG they have in the workers (officially) and 5 different shooters. If i had known this, I would have waited to buy my PS3 two years ago...

I'm just saying...

First week buy for me.

Around the Network

You Playstation cats are a bunch of duds. Cheer leading each other in order to influence the sales of a game, give me a break. If it's worth it, it will sell. Lobbying made it's way into gaming.

PRE-ORDERED!

Amazon.co.uk had it for a £29.99 if you ordered well in advance, mines coming release day and i will be taking the day off to blast my way to paradise!

I hope i won't be alone >[

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

shyppo305 said:

You Playstation cats are a bunch of duds. Cheer leading each other in order to influence the sales of a game, give me a break. If it's worth it, it will sell. Lobbying made it's way into gaming.

BWAHAHAHA!!! What are we from the 50's? If you're going to insult someone do it properly.

"YouR opinion is WronG!!!"

Will probaly buy it first day but dont think it will sell 2 million first week.

hahahahaha....gud one bill cosby

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey