By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Buy Resistance 2 the day it is released!

Attention all vgchartz users who are sony fanboys or just own a PS3, go buy Resistance 2. So far there hasn't been a PS3 exclusive that has sold more than 2 million the first week of sales. Lets make Resistance 2 be the first game to do that. I'm hoping that it will sell at least 2.5 million first week, if possible. So everyone go buy Resistance 2 on November 4, 2008!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Gran Turismo 5 will sell over 2 million the first week. Simply wait until then

Grand Turismo 5 is not coming out until 2010. That's two years from now. If we wait until then, 360 will more than pass ps3 sales. Lets make Resistance 2 the first game to sell more than 2 million. Then after that game it will be Killzone 2 then God of War III, and then Grand turismo and final fantasy xiii and so on and so on.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I was going to, but now I'm not. Nobody tells Zapp Brannigan what to do!!

Yeh, I think if all us Sony fans on VGChartz get together, we can make the game sell 2m!

Around the Network

@d21lewis, thanks you really helped. lol

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I really doubt it will sell 2 mil first day or week. And I don't think getting a few hundred to a few thousand VGchartz member is going to push it over the top.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

@axumblade, exactly thats what i'm trying to do.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I wish you luck on this endeavor. I believe only four non-handheld games from this gen have sold more than 2 million in their first week: GTA IV, Brawl, Mario Kart, and Halo 3.

As angry as I am with Sony, Resistance 2 will still be a first day purchase for me.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)