By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rockstar "Bully"s 360 And Wii For Scholarship

Rockstar announced that Bully: Scholarship Edition is coming to the X360 and the Wii, featuring the same content as the earlier released PS2 edition, with unspecified additional content. Bully tells the story of 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins as he experiences the highs and lows of adjusting to a new school.

Full Article: http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=44508&mode=thread&order=0

Around the Network

360 and Wii? What did Sony do to deserve that?

Oh, remake? I could really not care less then. Great game, but not worth more money spent.

On the Wii the fight sequences could be very cool, don't know about the 360 edition, though I can't say I would care if they re-released a PS3 edition. It didn't do anything special for the Godfather.

MontanaHatchet said:

Oh, remake? I could really not care less then. Great game, but not worth more money spent.

What did Nintendo do to not get a lot of multiplatform games on the Gamecube?

The slowest selling console in a generation (in particular if you sell as poorly as the PS3 has) tends not to get many games ...

Bully was a lot of fun for a few days, but it was just one of those games that got old really quickly. I really doubt the extra content will do much to fix this but I'm still sure it will sell a bundle and give Rockstar some more of their much loved attention.

Around the Network

Well it'll probably sell better than the Ubi ports but still. Is this really necessary?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

HappySqurriel said:
MontanaHatchet said:

What did Nintendo do to not get a lot of multiplatform games on the Gamecube?

The slowest selling console in a generation (in particular if you sell as poorly as the PS3 has) tends not to get many games ...

So you interpret a game that came out on PS2 months ago as PS3 not getting a game? If you want to play the game the PS2 version just came out and it's playable on the PS3...

What would have been the point of making this for PS3 when the PS2 version just came out? Nice negative spin.

Also I put this up in the news section.

Edit: Hopefully they do something interesting with Wii controls that work well and don't feel weird. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:

So you interpret a game that came out on PS2 months ago as PS3 not getting a game? If you want to play the game the PS2 version just came out and it's playable on the PS3...

What would have been the point of making this for PS3 when the PS2 version just came out? Nice negative spin.

Also I put this up in the news section.

Edit: Hopefully they do something interesting with Wii controls that work well and don't feel weird. 

Honestly, a publisher doesn't care what you could possibly (hypothetically) do to play their game on the PS3; if they believed that it would sell well enough to justify the development costs they would make a PS3 version of the game.

HappySqurriel said:

ckmlb said:

Honestly, a publisher doesn't care what you could possibly (hypothetically) do to play their game on the PS3; if they believed that it would sell well enough to justify the development costs they would make a PS3 version of the game.

What would be the point of spending money making the game again on the PS3 when it's a new PS2 game? Also, who would buy the same game on the PS3 when there is a PS2 version that came out recently?

It wouldn't sell on the PS3 because you can already play the game on your PS3.... 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

HappySqurriel said:

I'm with ckmlb on this one. So far we don't know much about what the game will be like, but it sounds just like a port with some small upgrades. And releasing a port with small upgrades on a system that already plays the original game would be pointless (kind of like most of the Wii games Ubisoft has made). 

So far there doesn't seem to be too much reason for it to be on the Wii and 360 asside from a new platform to further sales. And a PS3 version wouldn't even have that reason.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.