By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Toys "R" Us sale: buy 2 get 1 free(games), 40% off Wii points cards

I thought I'd give everyone a heads up for this one: from today (10/12) till Saturday (10/18), there's a buy 2 games get 1 free deal, for all systems.

The more interesting sale to me, though, is that for today & tomorrow (10/12-13), Wii accessories are 40% off. This includes Wii points - I just bought 6000 online for $44 (including tax & shipping). It'd be more convenient to find it in a store without the shipping costs/delay, but it's still much cheaper than normal. Looking forward to playing World of Goo...

edit: I forgot to mention this doesn't include Wiimotes or nunchucks, sorry.

I know this is U.S. only, but hopefully enough of you can find use out of this to clean them out of their Wii points cards.

Around the Network

You can buy Wii Ponts online?

im heading to a toys rrr us store soon.

WHY ARE THESE DEALS NEVER IN CANADA X(

O-D-C said:
WHY ARE THESE DEALS NEVER IN CANADA X(

take a trip down south.

Around the Network

Nice. I'm getting an SD card this week. I'll pick up a bunch of cheap Wii points to fill it up.

Woohoo! Heading to TRU tomorrow (well, later today... better get in bed soon...)

I hate Toys "R" Us :(

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
I hate Toys "R" Us :(

Yeah, but I would think 40% off Wii accessories would lure even those who have a great dislike for the store...

^
But i hate it because there isn't any store in Mexico so i can't take advantage of those sales :(

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||