By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Israel might attack Iran this month...

meh. Israel won't do anything. Iran isn't Iraq 10 years ago. Plus, Iran learned from Iraq's stupidity of putting it all on one location. Iran would have air-to-air combat with Israeli planes long before they could reach the locations of Iran's nuclear hardware.

Only the US could actually launch a successful non-soldiers on the ground disablement of Iran's nuclear abilities and that is out of the question right now. We are way to involved with Iraq and Afghanistan.

Personally, I think it is hypocritical to blast Iran while Israel is the only middle eastern country with nukes. Maybe we should force Israel to disarm if we expect the rest of the region to stay nuke-free. At least Iran isn't occupying people's homes.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
. Iran would have air-to-air combat with Israeli planes long before they could reach the locations of Iran's nuclear hardware.

awesome!  new episodes for Dogfights!

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MontanaHatchet said:
I'm not following the logic and I don't see a link or any story supporting this.

u don't see anything "bad" from them because they control the media, that's why. and u could say that they rule U.S. too.

F.U. Fun University.

What is this about, of course they arent going to attack lol!!!!

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT OF USA, BUT I AM BRITISH!!!!!!!

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Around the Network
gera4390 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
I'm not following the logic and I don't see a link or any story supporting this.

u don't see anything "bad" from them because they control the media, that's why. and u could say that they rule U.S. too.

Oh really? You must have missed the link I posted earlier:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/guest_contributors/article4926251.ece

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

stovo said:

OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT OF USA, BUT I AM BRITISH!!!!!!!

Keep it on topic, please.

damkira said:

If Israel attacks Iran, then it is the problem of those two countries. The US has no say or interest in a war between those two. I hope they can avoid getting into a conflict but if they do, I don't care who wins.

As far as it bolstering McCain's chances, aren't you just grasping at straws? And isn't it a little bit morbid to wish for a war in order to give your candidate a boost?

If Iran gets attacked then Hezbollah will attack Israel and Hamas to and then Israel will attack Lebanon were Hezbollah is. Other countries will be effected by this…. :(

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(