By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Israel might attack Iran this month...

to bolster McCain to the presidency in a time of crisis.  Israeli Oct surprise, anyone?  What say you on this?

Around the Network

they might, but seriously doubt they will

I'm not following the logic and I don't see a link or any story supporting this.

well...regarding just the statement in the title...i think that could be said about every month.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I get it. I get jokes.

Around the Network

I say it's possible... Who knows, the elections might not even happen if a sufficiently important crisis is cooked up.

In any case, the few next years are going to be a wild ride.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I hope Israel does not decide on this course of action. If they do decide to attack, you know they have, at the very least, the implicit support of the Bush administration. Israel alone cannot stop Iran's nuclear program through military means. It would require the US to accomplish its goals, and I do not foresee the US partaking in an attack.

i think they want to get their iron dome thingy up before attacking anyways. cause both Hezbollah and Hamas will start chucking rockets if their Daddy gets hit.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

They are not going to attack this month. Their domestic political situation is not very stable not atm either.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

If Israel attacks Iran, then it is the problem of those two countries. The US has no say or interest in a war between those two. I hope they can avoid getting into a conflict but if they do, I don't care who wins.

As far as it bolstering McCain's chances, aren't you just grasping at straws? And isn't it a little bit morbid to wish for a war in order to give your candidate a boost?