By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle NA/EU publishers confirmed!

Soriku said:
@Okey

Ubisoft hates the Wii so they won't advertise, Marvelous/XSEED actually will advertise.

They hate the Wii so much that they're going to put games on it and not advertise them, thus losing money.

I don't think "hate" is the right word in this case.

Around the Network

There is always the Nintendo Channel, if XSEED can't afford to widely advertise it as much. it can provide a little bit of help.

I assume at least 5% of Wii owners look at the Nintendo Channel. So by the time NMH 2 comes around, and the Wii has its projected userbase of 50m, that is 2.5 million people looking at a NMH2 trailer right there. However, it is limited to those of age for viewing.

If just 20% of those watching the trailer were convinced to buy it, NMH2 would sell 500k.

But that is just all speculation and assumption.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I love No More Heroes, one of the most fun new Ip's this generation great that it's getting a sequel, and hopefully it will sell better then the first game.

New Publisher hopefully realises a potential in this game.

Some infos thanks to the gaf.

- 3 years after first game
- busier Santa Destroy
- darker theme
- Travis is taking revenge for the murder of his best friend (Bishop?!)

vdoesntforgive said:

- Travis is taking revenge for the murder of his best friend (Bishop?!)

Could be his cat.

Around the Network

bishop is the dude from the video store

Baddman said:
bishop is the dude from the video store

I know, I was suggesting his cat (Jeane) was the murdered best friend instead. =P

oh my bad i actually read that wrong

Quick (and worthy) derail of this thread real fast. Someone embed this video:

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14288376/no-more-heroes-2/videos/suda51_nmh2_101308.html

Suda is very visibly pleased at the idea of using WiiMotionPlus in NMH2.

^ You ask, you receive:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!