By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - does your girlfriend/boyfriend play video games?

As the title says, does your boyfriend/girlfriend play games? And if so, do you see this as a good or bad thing?

My boyfriend does and its nice because I can steal his games and systems when i'm at his house[saves me money too!]..however it drives me insane when I have to fight for the tv because at the moment both of us have games we are dying to play.

My daughter is my world.

Around the Network

my ex gf and I used to game on Xmen Legends all ze time.

Wife plays games and it's great. I have a PSP, she's got a DS. We got them for each other. Consoles: Wii and PS2. Don't really have to fight for T.V. since we have 3 different ones to choose from in the house but generally we can either watch each other play games or play 2 player.

She totally kicks my ass in any fighting game, it's freakin hilarious.

Still looking for the perfect one...! Luckily, I guess the Wii has been helping my search for a female gamer! =P

I'd see it as a good thing, obviously.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Shucks, I don't even have a girlfriend. If it's any consolation, my two year old daughter plays games. Her favorites are Street Fighter Alpha 3(I swear to god she actually won a match once!), Daytona USA, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo, Diddy Kong Racing, Resident Evil 2, Cooking Guide and Professor Layton. She has good taste.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
Still looking for the perfect one...! Luckily, I guess the Wii has been helping my search for a female gamer! =P

I'd see it as a good thing, obviously.

Haha.. Are you saying guys only pretend to like the Wii so girl gamers will like them?

OT: NO and NO. My persona, Rachel, doesn't have a boyfriend. She's pretty hot, but she's very picky.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

My girlfriend hates games, but that's OK cos I don't play many games anyway.

Yes. My girlfriend loves Japanese RPGs and SSBM.

The woman likes Reflexive Arcade, if that counts.

My girlfriend plays games and it's definitely a good thing. =]