By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF: Dissidia EVERY character avatars (that includes Cloud & Terra!)

Soriku said:
lol Gnizmo even made it into his avatar.

I'm having a hard time choosing between Squall, Zidane, and Tidus. I might just go with Tidus since he has no love (meaning I haven't seen anybody at all use Tidus as an avatar). But Squall and Zidane are calling me back D:

I'm surprised at the lack of Sephiroth too.

What this old thing? Had it the whole time. Put it up about a year ago or so. Don't know what you are going on about...

Zidane is the way to go. He is probably the second best main character the Final Fantasy series has ever had. The only problem is he doesn't stand out as memorable on his own. Squall is super emo, and FFX-2 taints Tidus and eveything else that disgraced itself by being in the game.

The lack of Sephiroth is surprising, but I just thank the gods for smal miracles.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
Soriku said:

@ctk

It's a FF game...why wouldn't it release everywhere?

I agree 100%, btw Soriku i cant belive you'd be the one to cover a "PSP" Game, perhaps i misjudged you for being a Wii fanboy boy abit "to much" my apoligies, truth be told theres one guy on here (his name slips my mind) with some sort of freakin squirl avatar that seems to be waaaaaay up there as a nintendo fanboy. (AKA HE WORPSHIPS NINTENDO AS GODS) and i guess thats why all other fanboys be it sony or MS seem overshadowed by this one dude alone.

Anyways any trailers with cloud in it yet? and were the fizz-a-t-yuck is zack?

i want noctis in that style xD

soriku i think you bough the wrong console :P, nomura games are on sony consoles.

Jo21 said:

i want noctis in that style xD

soriku i think you bough the wrong console :P, nomura games are on sony consoles.

I beg your pardon?

and @ the bold text yes, nomura is a "Kojima" type of man lol, thats good for us though.

Soriku said:
@Gnizmo

I was talking about your Terra avatar that you just put up. I might put Zidane but he's been used a lot of times. Maybe. Gotta think.

@Jo21

TWEWY isn't :) Neither is 358/2 Days.

I have had this Terra avatar for as long as I have had an avatar. Don't know what you keep prattling on about with me changing it. It does have an odd similarity to that new picture, but that is pure coincidence. Unless... Square is stealing my art!

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
Soriku said:
@Gnizmo

I was talking about your Terra avatar that you just put up. I might put Zidane but he's been used a lot of times. Maybe. Gotta think.

@Jo21

TWEWY isn't :) Neither is 358/2 Days.

I have had this Terra avatar for as long as I have had an avatar. Don't know what you keep prattling on about with me changing it. It does have an odd similarity to that new picture, but that is pure coincidence. Unless... Square is stealing my art!

Oh i dunno, wild guess here, but maybe because it IS the same picture sept yours has photoshoped grass hair lulz!

Kasz216 said:
Hm. Knew it'd be Terra.

20 characters?

Which FF is missing outside 11? 12?

Square Enix had said that Dissidia will include FF's characters from the first one to the ten,excluding the XI and XII.

Ajax said:
Cloud is probably the strongest of them all.

Perhaps Squall could give him a match,their limits breaks are very powerful,omnislash could be countered very easy with a Lionheart attack.

Terra rocks too of course and in fact,every single heroe from every FF at level 99 with all their ultimate weapons,armors,summonings,limits breaks,abilities,accesories and top status are nearly invencible,like semi.gods,just as their respective enemy bosses(Kefka,Sephiroth....)

ctk495 said:
So is this game Japan only or is it going to be realease everywhere else too?

Even if SE don't confirm this at the time,you can bet it about it,FF is a very strong franchise in Europe and America,the only troublesome thing is the piracy trend with every PSP game on this planet side,but SE surely would move many copies and they know it.

Soriku said:
lol. Why are you hiding that you changed it to Terra from a GH avatar?

I am not hiding anything. I am defending myself against your slanderous lies! Why do you feel the need to spread such hate and mis-information amongst the populace?

Seraphic_Sixaxis

Oh i dunno, wild guess here, but maybe because it IS the same picture sept yours has photoshoped grass hair lulz!

You make an adulterous point. Perhaps when you stop sacrificing kittens to elder gods you can explain it in more detail.