By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why dont you like Castlevannia Judgement? Please give me 1 good reason

It looks like shit, that's enough reason not to like it.

Around the Network
Riachu said:
  I can understand why fans are weary but can't we all have atleast some hope.

Why? Because third generation's the charm? Or sixth time gets it correct? They've had enough chances, and more patience than they deserve from fans. I will have hope when a 3D Castlevania game sits in my 360 and is awesome. Not a moment sooner.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
Riachu said:
  I can understand why fans are weary but can't we all have atleast some hope.

Why? Because third generation's the charm? Or sixth time gets it correct? They've had enough chances, and more patience than they deserve from fans. I will have hope when a 3D Castlevania game sits in my 360 and is awesome. Not a moment sooner.

Likewise, though I would also accept my Wii.

And I enjoyed Lament of Innocence.

I'v never play a castlevania game so I don't like it nor dislike it.

doesn't every wii game get hated on by ps360 fanboys ?

Around the Network

yeah lament of innocence was cool, and judgment also looks good, i think it might be fun, the graphics are not bad, of course there are better games graphic wise but is not terrible, the character designs are different, and i must admit i like the old ones more, even when they changed them for the ds games i did not like them as the other ones, they were jus perfect for the theme of the games, but that does not mean they are bad...anyways if it controls well i might get this

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688