By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - F1 - Japanese GP Thread

kirby007 said:
You guys are all biased..
great ruling of the FIA

Let's see who says this...oh yeah, a Ferrari fan.

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
kirby007 said:
great ruling of the FIA

Well massa got punished...

for what? nothing hamilton is just too aggressive

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
zexen_lowe said:
kirby007 said:
great ruling of the FIA

Yeah, for nothing, he just hit and ruined the race of the driver who had fully passed him after a mistake of his part because he went wide

zexen_lowe said:
kirby007 said:
zexen_lowe said:
kirby007 said:
great ruling of the FIA

Yeah, for nothing, he just hit and ruined the race of the driver who had fully passed him after a mistake of his part because he went wide

and why did he went wide...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
zexen_lowe said:
kirby007 said:
zexen_lowe said:
kirby007 said:
great ruling of the FIA

Because he's a bad driver who can't withstand the pressure of being attacked

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
great ruling of the FIA

And the Bourdais one as well?!

zexen_lowe said:
It was a strange race. I couldn't see the replay of the start many times, so I can't say if the penalty to Hamilton is ok, I mean, if he touches Kimi, the penalty is well applied, but I couldn't see if he hit him. But Lewis has to think about what he did a lot, he can't let things like this happen, when he lost the lead he should have tried to keep 2nd, after all it was a good result, I don't want last year's debacle to happen again.
Massa is almost criminal, Lewis had fully passed him and he hits him on the side and ruins his race (though Lewis was gonna be penalised anyways), and he only gets a drive-through, doesn't anybody think that the rules are badly written (I'm not calling bias on the stewards, I know that they did HERE was the rules say), that this maneuvre warrants a drive-through and pitting without the order like Rosberg in Singapore warrants a stop and go?
On the other hand, poor Kovalainen, one time he was well positioned (he had the podium safe) he has a mechanical failure.
Alonso is an excellent driver, luckily he stays in Renault, because if he went to Ferrari he'd win the championship easily

You know that he endangered everyone in that corner with that move.

Just look how many drivers had to drive outside of the track.

And would have Coulthard's accident happened without Lewis doing what he did ?

http://www.f1.com/news/headlines/2008/10/8530.html

Also about Heikki. Just look how even he was forced to slow down and break in that first corner, because of someone who  is hotheaded and spoiled.

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

zexen_lowe said:
kirby007 said:
zexen_lowe said:
kirby007 said:
zexen_lowe said:
kirby007 said:
great ruling of the FIA

Because he's a bad driver who can't withstand the pressure of being attacked

And Hamilton can keep his cool ?

Tispower1 said:
kirby007 said:
great ruling of the FIA

And the Bourdais one as well?!

But Massa was ahead of Bourdais at the white lines and he did come out off the pit, some he should have given him they way.

Punisher said:
zexen_lowe said:
It was a strange race. I couldn't see the replay of the start many times, so I can't say if the penalty to Hamilton is ok, I mean, if he touches Kimi, the penalty is well applied, but I couldn't see if he hit him. But Lewis has to think about what he did a lot, he can't let things like this happen, when he lost the lead he should have tried to keep 2nd, after all it was a good result, I don't want last year's debacle to happen again.
Massa is almost criminal, Lewis had fully passed him and he hits him on the side and ruins his race (though Lewis was gonna be penalised anyways), and he only gets a drive-through, doesn't anybody think that the rules are badly written (I'm not calling bias on the stewards, I know that they did HERE was the rules say), that this maneuvre warrants a drive-through and pitting without the order like Rosberg in Singapore warrants a stop and go?
On the other hand, poor Kovalainen, one time he was well positioned (he had the podium safe) he has a mechanical failure.
Alonso is an excellent driver, luckily he stays in Renault, because if he went to Ferrari he'd win the championship easily

You know that he endangered everyone in that corner with that move.

Just look how many drivers had to drive outside of the track.

And would have Coulthard's accident happened without Lewis doing what he did ?

Also about Heikki. Just look how even he was forced to slow down and break in that first corner, because of someone who  is hotheaded and spoiled.

Great, before seeing that video I was pretty much convinced that Lewis' penalty was deserved, now after seeing the replay a lot times now I'm not even sure if the penalty had to be even applied. I'm sure now that the cars didn't even touch, and the move, while risky (no doubt about it), wasn't in bad faith. Heikki goes wide because he makes a mistake, if you see him, he's coming to the turn in the proper place, well behind Lewis, but he goes wide (unless you say he's blinded by the smoke of Lewis' tirelock). Even with that, Lewis' move was out of place, he should have tried to keep 2nd

Anyway, the GP is over, both Lewis and Massa made serious mistakes, not worth of drivers who're fighting for the championship. I hope Lewis thinks about what he did and realizes he should try to keep the position he has instead of challenging the other, he has to realize he's got some great advantage