By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I think I'm looking forward to Wii Music :O

How can anyone look down on Wii Music after hearing Miyamoto's reasoning behind it? Miyamoto is a genius because when he has a vision, he applies it so well. Yeah, Wii Music seemed like a pathetic excuse for a music game when it was first announced, but after being exposed to the possibilities it offers, I think it's hard to deny its potential.

Around the Network

anyone who buys this game should get a serious thrashing. i am offended by this games existence. Wait i cant even call it a game its an it from now on, I am offended by its exsistance, i mean god greaf what the hell does it

It dont matter just ignore this post my mum always taught me that if you have nothing nice to say, dont say nothing at all, in this case type.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Wow, i cant believe.... this looks better than i thought. I [most likely] wont get it, but it actually looks fun. I want to try it now

As a trained (if not particularly good) musician, I can definitely say that Wii Music is closer to the real creation of music than any other game I'ver ever seen. I'm not sure if that makes for a more FUN game, but this really is an amazingly innovative product.

You'll learn more about chord analysis in five minutes of the video that puffy posted than a lifetime of "repeat this rhythm" games like Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution. (And I say that as someone who absolutely loves DDR.)

My Website

End of 2008 totals: Wii 42m, 360 24m, PS3 18.5m (made Jan. 4, 2008)

Maybe a music game that will finally be better than Donkey Konga, i shall buy it when I get money