By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So, is TGS over already?

trestres said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
trestres said:
@sephiroth: Lend me your time machine, I wanna play the next Zelda game.

And when your done with it tres hand it to me for abit, i wanna go into the year 8000 AA (After Armageddon) and go play some Taking Forever Fantasy Versus XIII and regular XIII. :P

Oh while you are at it please bring me FFCC: Crystal Bearers :D

lol THIS.

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Around the Network

not yet i don't think

This was one weak TGS.

Just like E3, TGS was a hideously underwhelming event this year. We can only hope there is some surprise announcements for the Wii at the very end of it.

Onimusha12 said:
Just like E3, TGS was a hideously underwhelming event this year. We can only hope there is some surprise announcements for the Wii at the very end of it.

Nintendo isn't even participating in the show. And E3 was pretty good, actually.

Around the Network

omg sony didnt announce thier 12 new games. now the internet will flooded with threads of sony abandoning the hardcore until they hold thier own event to announce all their games.

PS. IMO nintendo has done pretty well this TGS considering they werent there, i mean they showed some pretty cool new trailers, new wiiware and a got a sequel to an AAA game. though its odd how nearly everything has come from marvellous

Microsoft has done awesomely by its own standards, they really have courted square well

sony has done well, got some cool announcements. their only problem was expectations being too high.

btw what was the new techmo game?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

woopah said:
omg sony didnt announce thier 12 new games. now the internet will flooded with threads of sony abandoning the hardcore until they hold thier own event to announce all their games.

PS. IMO nintendo has done pretty well this TGS considering they werent there, i mean they showed some pretty cool new trailers, new wiiware and a got a sequel to an AAA game. though its odd how nearly everything has come from marvellous

Microsoft has done awesomely by its own standards, they really have courted square well

sony has done well, got some cool announcements. their only problem was expectations being too high.

Sony did show 12 unannounced games at TGS. they were unannounced from the original schedule. Sony never said they were new.

woopah said:

The new Tecmo game made "exclusively" for the PS3 is Quantum Theory. the word "Quantum" is being highly over-used now an days imo...

So when what day was Monster Hunter 3 announced as a Wii Exclusive last year? Was it the very last day?

If that's the case we could still see some shocking announcements for the Wii.

saxophonehero said:
woopah said:

Sony did show 12 unannounced games at TGS. they were unannounced from the original schedule. Sony never said they were new.

so they deliberately made it sound like there was new games by manipulating the language? No wonder people were dissapointed.