By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sarah Palin abused power ...

OH THIS WAS ABOUT PALIN?!?!?

Oh Don't get me started about that "fake" pregnancy :P

Around the Network

that little daughter of hers is a slampig!

that harlot gave me a blumpkin in second grade :P

theprof00 said:
OH THIS WAS ABOUT PALIN?!?!?

Oh Don't get me started about that "fake" pregnancy :P

it always is

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

theprof00 said:
akuma587 said:
MrBubbles said:
she is legally allowed to request wooten be fired. people have the right to lodge complaints and make requests like that.

I'll never forget the time mrbubbles tried to convince me that delivering a baby on an airplane was as safe as delivering it in a hospital.  Man, that was such a funny night...

^I lol'd, i could use a link for that though :D

I always just thought I was wrong when I argued with Mr.Bubbles. He is so adamant it makes you think he's right. Damn you MR.Bubbles! I'm on to your dark plans now.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=40158

This was the most epic thread I have ever been involved in at VGChartz.  The mods locked it eventually, but man, it had a good run.  I recommend reading the whole thing.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

HAHAH i already laughed about 6 times just after the first 4 responses, especially the always necessary "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" bigjon ROFL

I especially like when Rubang says "Notice her old bad haircut" laughed for like a minute.
I didn't know what to think about Rubang at first, but he's alright :P

Around the Network

I always ignore the silly political threads on here, but I almost wish I opened that one when it was new. When you have acute discourse like "negligent fucktard"...you know that discussion is a winner.

MrBubbles, the panel voted UANIMOUSLY to adopt this report. And it has more Republicans than Democrats.

poor mr.bubbles.

akuma587 said:
theprof00 said:
akuma587 said:
MrBubbles said:
she is legally allowed to request wooten be fired. people have the right to lodge complaints and make requests like that.

I'll never forget the time mrbubbles tried to convince me that delivering a baby on an airplane was as safe as delivering it in a hospital.  Man, that was such a funny night...

^I lol'd, i could use a link for that though :D

I always just thought I was wrong when I argued with Mr.Bubbles. He is so adamant it makes you think he's right. Damn you MR.Bubbles! I'm on to your dark plans now.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=40158

This was the most epic thread I have ever been involved in at VGChartz.  The mods locked it eventually, but man, it had a good run.  I recommend reading the whole thing.

This. I totally agree. I've never helped throw out crazy stuff on a forum and see MSM drop a story on it just hours later. I still do believe in light of her recent difficulties - that there are some things still unresolved - the birth of Trig.

Even though she's potentially the No. 2 person behind McCain, all of her records should be available to the media. And that includes her record of live birth from the hospital. Based on the power she welds in AK, I bet they were doctored. Add to that theory that her daughter was MIA with mono and is in hiding RIGHT NOW - think about it - when was the last time you saw Bristol in public, leads me to believe this - Bristol miscarriage in weeks. Why? It will end the speculation. It will require the MSM to be honorable and close the book. However, bloggers don't play by the rules. Who broke the news on Levi? Bloggers. Who broke the news on Bristol's *pregnancy?* Bloggers. And this time, bloggers are going to call it - Bristol was pregnant - in 07. Had the baby. Maybe she's pregnant again, but I truly think she had the baby in March/April and the baby's name is Trig.

I'll leave it at that - but seriously, that thread rocked.

MrBubbles said:
theprof00 said:
lol i think the point is

having a baby on a plane- Umm birth complications?

having a baby in a hospital- Trained medical staff of at least 20 doctors and hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment...

hehe i might as well jump in on this :P

of course youve already lost this argument by taking akumas word as to what my position really was. 

(...)

We don't need to take akuma's word for it. Here is one of your claims from that thread:

i dont see how it would make it any more painful being in flight or any more dangerous...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957