By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit Defense Force

i own a copy.

the conduit is fantastic game. the controls are perfect fully customized, 16 player online, wiispeak compatible,A.I. are ruthless enemies have infinite ammo. amazing story line.

spoiler warning - the president is the prime antigonist.

Around the Network

@makingmusic, are you serious this game is going to be awesome. I mean the A.I. looks ok and the gameplay is great. The storyline is also very creative. The Conduit will be a great seller for the Wii. It will be a great attempt for Nintendo to gain a hardcore audience.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

As long as people keep their expectations in check I don't think The Conduit really needs a "Defence Force" ...

Personally, I'm expecting a game that will receive scores in the 70% to 80% range and sells (roughly) 1,000,000 units.

When is the PUBLISHER being announced for this game anyways?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX, you need to post links to previous The Conduit threads (like MaxwellGT2000's and mine, you know which one). ;)

High Voltage Software FTW!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Count me in.

Nah, this game looks like it can be fun, but it still needs to convince me. If only I can fulfill my dream of remaking Quake II on the Wii... :(

The BuShA owns all!

im in!

I didn't realise crap needed defending......

:)

Do we get a cake if we join?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||