By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit Defense Force

Well, this may not be deemed necessary, but in order to protect the game so many FPS-thirsty Wii-owners hold dear, I need to assemble the rules and regulations for The Conduit.

1.) Even though Wii owners stress Gameplay>Graphics, that doesn’t mean they will settle for a game not worthy of the system’s capabilities.

2.) Screenshots prove nothing. We all know things look way better in motion, with you playing it.

3.) The story is generic, and? Which FPS isn’t these days? Most people don’t go into one looking for an engaging plot.

4.) The backgrounds are based on things seen in real life, like museums and congressional halls.That doesn’t mean the level designs suck. Who knows if there will be an alien level anyways.......

Suggest more rules if you want and we'll have established the Conduit Constitution! Who wants to join the force?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Defense force? What are we later going to find out it's being paid and supported by Sony fans haha. Oh come on this game don't need a defense force. Nothing does really. Haters speak out of their ass anyways and they always do. It's the people that actually give them a voice that should be ashamed or the ones that enable them. This would be one of those things.

Love the games you like and let haters act like idiots. Eventually they'll get bored and we'll still ahve the games we like.

Your taking this too seriously.. its just a game not the president of the united states.

mM

The Conduit sucks!

*Runs off giggling*

Nah, but really, a defense force devoted to one game? How freakin' devoted can you be to a game you've never played?

Hehe, it's all in fun.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Finally, a cause I can support!

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

I'm joining the constitution becuase this game is going to put the wii on another level. A level that its never been before. The Conduit rocks. i just might buy the wii.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Stop with the graphics already. They might be nice, but that's not the strength of the game.

FPS lovers will want to play The Conduit because of the controls. Period. They're far superior to gamepad, and a nice change from mouse/keyboard. It's going to be fun.

I completely agree with you on story. If you play any FPS for the story, you need to read a book already.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

^^^That's exactly the point. The graphics just have to be good enough to represent the system.

I just can't get into the Conduit. The style seems so meh. It reminds me of N64-era Duke Nukem, without Duke Nukem's badassery and lots of half-naked chicks.

Of course, I'm not that into shooters, so I like mine with a bit of stylish flair to them. For shooter fans, I'm sure this game will be great. It looks to have pretty good gameplay, assuming they solve the framerate issues (if not, it'll be the next Killzone).