By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why wouldn't you buy a xbox360 at 150 euro?

fayewong said:
its asking why wouldn't I buy one, not if I own one. So i stated my reason.

"I hate FPS games."

How your own words come to haunt you...

Around the Network

its true, I know myself better than you. If you talking about MGS4, i don't count that as a FPS game. Halo, Call of Duty, Resistance, Gears... those are true FPS games which I hate cause they lack story. MGS4 is a mix between that but I don't see it as pure FPS. I never walk around in first person mode shooting a gun 24/7,  i just hate that. 

fayewong said:

its true, I know myself better than you. If you talking about MGS4, i don't count that as a FPS game. Halo, Resistance, Gears... those are true FPS games.

Your trying to say that the 360 is full of FPS...The PS3 isn't?

PS3 has FPS games, I already know that but they aren't as good as the ones on Xbox 360. If i liked FPS games, I would buy an Xbox 360 cause they seem better. YOur problem? you saying PS3 FPS games are better?

Also, you have a PS3, what did I say to insult you?

fayewong said:

PS3 has FPS games, I already know that but they aren't as good as the ones on Xbox 360. If i liked FPS games, I would buy an Xbox 360 cause they seem better. YOur problem? you saying PS3 FPS games are better?

Also, you have a PS3, what did I say to insult you?

Good or bad doesn't matter. When you hate something, you hate it.

Yes, I own a PS3 and you did nothing to insult me, but your reason for hating it doesn't make sense.

Around the Network

because price is not an issue

so, if u can buy both console, u go PS3.

Time to Work !

libellule said:
because price is not an issue

so, if u can buy both console, u go PS3.

ROFL...I just found this comment humorous.

I already have a 360. A 20G model.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Because I value my family and house too much to have my $150 Euro 360 burn the house down. Not worth it.

fayewong said:

its true, I know myself better than you. If you talking about MGS4, i don't count that as a FPS game. Halo, Call of Duty, Resistance, Gears... those are true FPS games which I hate cause they lack story. MGS4 is a mix between that but I don't see it as pure FPS. I never walk around in first person mode shooting a gun 24/7,  i just hate that. 

Gears is no more a FPS then MGS4... And besides Halo what FPSes does the 360 have that the PS3 doesn't? Perhaps you should play condemned 2