By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Has the momentum shifted?

I bought one that wasn't. There, that's one person.

Around the Network

PS3 is dead last in the US, and doesn't look like it will budge from that.

With a cheap PS3 and the economy like it is, it's not going to be a pretty Christmas for the PS3. I expect the 360 to outsell it at least 2-1.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Garamond said:
I bought one that wasn't. There, that's one person.

Are you 100 percent sure it wasn't a PS3? Go check. Srsly. Is it black an bulgeous?

Cause there are lies, damn lies, and people who say they bought a Blu-Ray player that wasn't the PS3.

lol, j/k.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

makingmusic476 said:
Zucas said:
makingmusic476 said:
sam12 said:
Zucas said:

No. I mean this is what MS can do when they pull out all of their guns and what Sony has done when half their guns are pulled out. Point taken.

Sony has no guns left

Lol?

Yea I think he failed pretty hard haha.

@darth:  :'(

Acctually i think you both failed sony and microsoft still have a lot up there sleeves.....

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)