RolStoppable said:
SpartanFX said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
No game except

Gears of War 2

deserves a 10 this year

THA TRUTH

wow ,,,I guess you are saying that your console(wii) doesnot have a single game that deserves a 10,,,,which I believe it does have,,but hey it's good to know that you don't like your own console.

kirby007's console of choice is the 360, he only plays a couple of games on his Wii and he sucks at Mario Kart I might add. So no, he isn't a Nintendo fan and I have to say that I would be ashamed if he were one.

THA TRUTH

:P

nintendo792612 said:

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/938583.asp

100% wow

i hope you relize i just said this to see what you guy thought cause im not getting it or at least untill ps3 goes down to $200

besides im going to diney for the 5th time so im going to miss the launch of it

Firstly, I'm sure that it will stay at 100 so we might as well call it the best game ever.  Secondly, Disney (and I assume you mean Disney; I'm not familiar with Diney or his work) is the most fun ever.  I hope you're going to disney world and not disney land, and especially not euro disney or that chinese one.  Disney world is the funnest; everythingelse pales in comparison

I seriously cannot wait for this game...but as it looks I may not be able to get it 1st day, since I need money.

^_^

Around the Network

You Sony haters really need to check things out first, that Sony mag is very hard on reviews and its average is -3.8%, it would be much lower but the true Sony hating sites give massively low scores to Sony games.

I have never understood why people think that just because a magazine is official, or is dedicated to one platform they are "biased." We got that with MGS4 when it got 10s and guess what, it deserved it. Everything we have seen so far from LBP points to it deserving it also. Also, if these "biased" magazines give high scores to unworthy games, they lose the trust of their customers. People pay $10-20 a year for a magazine subscription so that they don't waste $60 on a bad game. If you get a bad rep, you lose subscribers and people stop buying them at retail and you go out of business. Last I checked, those people working on the magazines don't want to lose their jobs. Sometimes I wonder if the people who say that kind of bs aren't 12 years old.

My god. The staggering level of fail juice here is so staggering that I can not even think of an appropriate metaphor yet.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

MontanaHatchet said:
I love how people assume that Playstation magazine was automatically obligated to give LittleBigPlanet a 10/10. Are we supposed to disregard every review from Nintendo Power or Official Xbox Magazine as well? Or is there a cutoff review score for not listening to the opinion of one of these magazines?

Seriously, if you're going to enter a thread, why do you bother contributing a comment that the last ten people have stated?

Ahh well, the other reviews are showing that the game is very promising. I think this will be the opposite of big games like Halo 3 and Metal Gear Solid 4, where reviews from big sites (Gamespot, IGN) were brought down by lower reviews from smaller sites. After giving so many 10s this year alone, I couldn't imagine the big gaming sites giving LBP a 10/10 as well.

i learn that the hard way, whats funny its the same people who got into my thread. =_=

Only possible on playstation 3!