By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Skeeuk said:
360 price cut effect climbing down now, in next few weeks will be the tell tale for 360

LOL climbing up my friend it rose

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Simulacrum said:
kirby007 said:
BUHAHAHAHAHAHA xbox 360 outsold ps3 with only 30k

Why are you so "happy" about it?

I was already imagining the future sony spin about it  : We are within reach of the xbox 360

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Skeeuk said:
360 price cut effect climbing down now, in next few weeks will be the tell tale for 360

Reminds me of a little poem...

The optimist fell 10 stories,

And at each window bar,

He shouted to his friends,

"I'm alright, so far!"

DMeisterJ said:
@ Truth hurts.

It's actually 32k

OT:

No games came out this week, I guess 360s 200 dollar price point is really helpinig. ^_^

Actually if you can do maths the 360 outsold PS3 WW by 45,000.

-

=

DMeisterJ said:
@ Truth hurts.

It's actually 32k

OT:

No games came out this week, I guess 360s 200 dollar price point is really helpinig. ^_^

Uhhhh, your wrong DMeisterJ, because I stated WW! so yes.....over 40K.

Around the Network

so 45k more 360s sold from PS3...

Good for Xbox360.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

DMeisterJ said:
@ Truth hurts.

It's actually 32k

OT:

Silent Hill 5 did come.

Take my love, take my land..

ps3 over 120k

At this rate the 360 is roughly gaining 100,000 every 2 weeks and 3 days. So in a month it's gaining about 180,000. If they can gain the moment over christmas the weekly win could be as much as 80- 100,000/week.