By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Damn my prediction failed :(

Curse you Nintendo, making me look bad in an intranetz forumz!

I should have made my prediction after this week, since this week includes September days, and Nintendo said they would be increasing shipments come the 4th quarter.

Well, I'm predicting again, Wii is not going below 300k WW any week again until January 09. I hope.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

We will find out this holiday season if the $199 sweet spot is truly GOLDEN or not. I have a feeling the 360 will pull ahead of the PS3 even more. The global economy is a mess and a lower price tag is going to be more important then ever.

again 86k for the Xbox360!!!

wow, unexpected, numbers are not dropping as I expected from the second weeks

then it will be really hard for the PS3 to come back WW du to the gap in NA

Time to Work !

This is good... numbers for 360 and PS3 on the rise... maybe some time next year they'll be hitting their strides and the Wii will show a stagnation

@Cueil: Yes, the Wii is a fad, and it will stop selling. Hell, even Nintendo lied to us about this quarter (That starts off next week) will see an increase in shipped units.

Whenever stores stop selling every single unit that gets to their shelves in a matter of hours, you could speculate with that. But if not, what you just said is wishful and erroneous thinking.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
trestres said:
@Cueil: Yes, the Wii is a fad, and it will stop selling. Hell, even Nintendo lied to us about this quarter (That starts off next week) will see an increase in shipped units.

Whenever stores stop selling every single unit that gets to their shelves in a matter of hours, you could speculate with that. But if not, what you just said is wishful and erroneous thinking.

How can the Wii be selling out that fast if the sales week by week are actually flattening/normalising?

Tease.

Squilliam said:

How can the Wii be selling out that fast if the sales week by week are actually flattening/normalising?

That's an easy one: Nintendo has been shipping less and less to the U.S. to tease us

come on sony a price cut on ps3 please,and hope for the psp too

c0rd said:
Squilliam said:

That's an easy one: Nintendo has been shipping less and less to the U.S. to tease us

Nintendo = bad tease!!!

Tease.

playnext3 said:
come on sony a price cut on ps3 please,and hope for the psp too

And why is that?They are not so eager to beat everyone so that they would keep lowering the price.

And Sony has said that Ps3 is doing better than expected,so no need for price cut.

PSP is already dam cheap,I bought my first one at 300€!!!=!¤=¤!()¤()!¤/¤/)¤/)(¤!)8R7

Also,bundles will do.

Take my love, take my land..