By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My top 10 most anticipated games

Blaiyan said:

Anyway i'll just list a few titles that have my interest.

10. IDK what to put here. Maybe "Wet" or "Demon Souls" or Beyond Good & Evil 2"
9. Wheelman
8. Damnation
7. Dark Void
6. Street Fighter IV
5. LBP
4. (the next R&C)
3. Killzone 2
2. Resistance 2
1. GOW3

Are there any highly anticipated exclusives i'm missing?

I believe the PS3 only has 2 exclusives.

Around the Network
MikeB said:

PS3 fanboy!

My top 3 of upcoming games Resistance 2, God of War 3 and Killzone 2. These are the most important titles I am eagerly following. 100% certain 1st day buys for me!

I am not much of a Japanese-style RPG gamer, but the White Knight Chronicles looks very appealing to me somehow. I may get Motorstorm 2 and LittleBigPlanet if these games meet my expectations, keeping an eye on WarDevil, Ape Escape 4, Ghostbusters and Infamous as well.

I also look forward to what TeamICO has in store for us!

Oh before I forget, add anything Naughty Dog comes up with as well. I love to see a nextgen Jak & Daxter and of course Uncharted 2. 8-)

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

I'll jump on the bandwagon with my top 10. Just to share.

10 - Spiderman: Web of Shadows; its been awhile since we've seen a spiderman game that actually looks fairly good. I look forward to how this one plays and its story.

9 - Fable 2; Fable 1 didn't impress me very well, it felt bland and was very short. I do however look forward to fable 2. Worried however that the hype will end up just with fable 1, all bark no bite.

8 - Wii Music; I'm more interested in the numbers than the game itself for this one. I'll be picking up the game irregardless because it does infact seem like simple, mindless fun.

7 - Wii Sport Resort; 1:1 Motion Control is a definately anticipation me on this one. With a variety of new sports to play, I can actually see myself spending more than a few demo hours showing how the wii works as a sale pitch with this one.

6 - LittleBigPlanet; While I don't actually own a PS3. This one remains the only PS3 game on my list due to its user generated content, similar to spore. I expect great things outta this one, and if PS3 can keep up some good work with games that I HAVN'T seen a million times before (resistance 2!). I'll be buying one.

5 - Diablo 3; I'm a hardcore Diablo 2 player. I love the game, I love the series, Love the story. can't wait for this one thats for sure.

4 - Halo 3: Recon; while recently announced, this game has definitely grabbed my attention, I don't know much about it. But I expect good things from it, expect this one to fly up and down the list a few times before its released.

3 - Bioware's KOTOR MMO; As a edmontonian who knows several of the bioware developers, I know this game is gonna be huge. I definite must buy for any star wars fan, including myself. I wonder if I can get a discount...

2 - Fallout 3; Its been so long, so lonely... but don't worry my sweet... we'll be together very very soon.

And finally!!

1 - A superman game that doesn't completely suck; Augh, years of crappy superman games, bad story, horrible controls, and even worse voice acting (Superman Returns anyone?!). If I was to every antipate a game for 2, 3, 10, 20, 50 years! It would be a superman game that doesn't horrendously suck.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

gera4390 said:
I hadn't play yakuza, but by what u have said it sounds like a japanesse GTA

its a japanese gta that isn't bland.

I will play all good games, pretty much any title over 75 percent and lower if I like the genre/series.

Can love bloom on the battlefield?                 Proud supporter of this gen!!!