By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - THAT'S IT, I'm selling my 360.

That's it. I'm selling my blood and semen so I can buy more games.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

Around the Network

Thats it, im gonna sell my soul to the Devil, cause i wanna be a big time movie director but am utterly talent-less

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

SmokedHostage said:
blazinhead89 said:
What you using the Money you get from selling 360 for? Drugs? >.

More Wii/DS games.

DUDE!!! RESIDENT EVIL 5!!!!!

5!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S IT, I'm selling candy to raise money for band camp!

Around the Network

That's it, im selling my ass :)

100% Mexican Power

I'm selling my lungs--who needs that outdated piece of trash when they now have machines that breathe for you??

And here I am using my own lungs like a fool!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Thats it, im selling the land deeds of India. Ive had it with the friggin weather , and even the taxes suck ass

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

That's it, I'm signing off this forum cause I'm sicked and tired about reading bullsh*t from people I don't give a damn f...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

thekitchensink said:

I'm selling my lungs--who needs that outdated piece of trash when they now have machines that breathe for you??

And here I am using my own lungs like a fool!

You know in Ireland "Lungs" are a Bottle(Plastic) cut in half and used to Smoke Hash with Tin foil as a guaze