By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - THAT'S IT, I'm selling my 360.

Enough is enough.

My 360 as of late has become my second DVD player and an ugly DVD player at that.  Nothing interests me on this console and I'm f***ing tired of this nex-gen DARK and GRIDDY.  What's the f***ing use of HD graphics if they're only being used for FPS after FPS with the occasional JRPG/WPRG which hasn't changed much at all since FF7.  Yea I said it.  It's not only this that repels me from my 360 but I'm afraid it might RROD and I don't have a warranty.  RARE was probably the only reason I held on to it as long as I did but I have no interest in RARE being Microsoft's convenient Nintendo substitute. YEA I F***ING said it.  For example, after replaying Kameo, I've found that it's frightening similar in places to Zelda and the Avatar thing is obvious.  Also, I'm a HUGE platformer fan and grew up with Banjo Kazooie but Nuts and Bolts looks a bastardized version of the classic.

By the way, flame me all you want.  I'm not changing my mind.  I guess I'm truly going full N this gen.

Leave Luck to Heaven, Baby!

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

THAT'S IT, I'm sick of these threads! >_

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
THAT'S IT, I'm sick of these threads! >_<

I love making parody threads.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
SHMUPGurus said:
THAT'S IT, I'm sick of these threads! >_<

I love making parody threads.

I know you do, but don't ruin the element of sarcasm here. Let's hide these posts now...

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

.... :D
As I said at other therad:
Good for you

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

Hey I'm selling my 360 too.You copied me again SmokedHostage first the little big planet against wii music thread and know this.Someone needs to be more creative...

What you using the Money you get from selling 360 for? Drugs? >.

THAT'S IT, I'm selling nothing.

blazinhead89 said:
What you using the Money you get from selling 360 for? Drugs? >.< I will slay you :P

More Wii/DS games.

Pixel Art can be fun.

What a drastic step! People should definitely know about this and try to talk you out of it

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach